[NEW HACK] ***R4z8r COD5***

This section is full of public screenshots and movies made by our members.

Moderators: Mod Team, Team Leader

[NEW HACK] ***R4z8r COD5***

Postby NE0 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:54 am

And here it is... Some 1st Pics for the Brand New COD:WAW R4z8r Hack Coming SOON!!!

The Hack has the same features and menu setup as the R4z8r COD4 Hack but with ESP for Dogs :). It's still in the Devlopment Stage but should go "live" really soon!!! It will be released in the same form as the COD4 Hack was, improved and tweaked with member feedback but for now... HERE IT IS!

I have already made the 4 Premade Configs that the members enjoy for the COD4 hack, the SETUP Guide is almost done, only a few more things to go before you crazy hackers get your fingers on it! WOOOHOOO

NE0
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL

Re: [NEW HACK] ***R4z8r COD5***

Postby NE0 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:42 pm

AND A VIDEO FOR YOU ALL. CallOfDutyHacks.com Has a nice suprise for the VIP Members... Details coming in a few hours ;).

NE0
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL

Postby jstocker » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:34 pm

UR LUCKY BEING A MOD U GET TO TRY THE HACKS :( OR KEEP FOR FREE. :) nice vid :shock:
jstocker
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Postby jstocker » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:39 pm

lucky always testing the hacks :) nice vid but i would like to see more RAGE like u rushing and just pretty smile blowing off heads deal. :blackeye: :shock:
jstocker
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Postby jgrts20 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:06 pm

is it ready yet? :)
jgrts20
1ST LIEUTENANT
1ST LIEUTENANT

Postby NE0 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:04 am

jstocker wrote:UR LUCKY BEING A MOD U GET TO TRY THE HACKS :( OR KEEP FOR FREE. :) nice vid :shock:
jstocker wrote:lucky always testing the hacks :) nice vid but i would like to see more RAGE like u rushing and just pretty smile blowing off heads deal. :blackeye: :shock:

I would like to think its a perk and a "thank you" for doing the things i do around here :). HEHEHE. Yea, i failed at getting more rage footage, coudlnt find a good poplulated map and i was rushing to get this vid together before i went to bed. It's only meant as a quick teaser showing the basics. A more indepth vid will be made VERY soon.

jgrts20 wrote:is it ready yet? :)

It is ready to be purchased, YES! It's in the Purchase page options... has been for like 12 hours but we coudlnt post due to the forum issues :(.
NE0
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL

Return to [PUBLIC SECTION] User Based Hack Screenshots & Movies!