R4Z8R COD 4 hack s/s

This section is full of public screenshots and movies made by our members.

Moderators: Mod Team, Team Leader

R4Z8R COD 4 hack s/s

Postby m210hc » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:13 am

This s/s is bound to get a laugh out of some people, (specifically look at my name).
You don't know how many people have asked me for a clan invite so far.

m210hc
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Re: R4Z8R COD 4 hack s/s

Postby Eye In The Sky » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:23 pm

m210hc wrote:This s/s is bound to get a laugh out of some people, (specifically look at my name).

ja ... and you know what ... [AR51] is now officially going to get you too LOL ...
Eye In The Sky
GENERAL
GENERAL

Postby m210hc » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Eye In The Sky wrote:
m210hc wrote:This s/s is bound to get a laugh out of some people, (specifically look at my name).

ja ... and you know what ... [AR51] is now officially going to get you too LOL ...

I was on their server with Everest's Aim Bot shooting people through 3 layers of wall etc....
The actual server admin Kevino's came on, and talked to me for a good 5 minutes.

While he was in game I used the name changer, and pulled his name off the list.
I played about 2 rounds with the [AR51] tag, and he did not say a word.

Now I go on there server every two days or so, and rage for 2 hours with his name.
So far its been a week without him banning me, and people were messaging him on Xfire like mad.

Going to change it to something different next time I join, last match everyone was calling me the worst admin for cheating on my own server :lol:
So I could not just change it back, there was to much lulz to be had, especially when people started asking me for clan invites. Asking me about things that I have no clue about, and me coming up with some silly answer while remaining "undercover".

Its gotten to the point where if he does ban me, I might buy another CD-key just to return to his server.
There is nothing that can stand in the way of ultimate lulz.
m210hc
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Postby Eye In The Sky » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:32 am

m210hc wrote:
Eye In The Sky wrote:

I was on their server with Everest's Aim Bot shooting people through 3 layers of wall etc....
The actual server admin Kevino's came on, and talked to me for a good 5 minutes.

While he was in game I used the name changer, and pulled his name off the list.
I played about 2 rounds with the [AR51] tag, and he did not say a word.

Now I go on there server every two days or so, and rage for 2 hours with his name.
So far its been a week without him banning me, and people were messaging him on Xfire like mad.

Going to change it to something different next time I join, last match everyone was calling me the worst admin for cheating on my own server :lol:
So I could not just change it back, there was to much lulz to be had, especially when people started asking me for clan invites. Asking me about things that I have no clue about, and me coming up with some silly answer while remaining "undercover".

Its gotten to the point where if he does ban me, I might buy another CD-key just to return to his server.
There is nothing that can stand in the way of ultimate lulz.

sounds great that this server admin probably likes you a lot ... I like [AR51] servers and nice to see people having some fun on it ... ;0
Eye In The Sky
GENERAL
GENERAL

Return to [PUBLIC SECTION] User Based Hack Screenshots & Movies!