[DOWNLOAD HERE] COD2 HACKS -BY R4Z8R

NEW: COD2 Hacks by R4z8r! This is a 50+ full featured COD2 hack with the works. Use this hack for legit looking play or all out raging!

[DOWNLOAD HERE] COD2 HACKS -BY R4Z8R

Postby A_D_M_I_N » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:03 pm

CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW NOW TO SIGN UP ON OUR NEW SITE!

COD2 Cheats

Image GAME: COD2
Image Anti -Cheats: PunkBuster, Clear Screenshot
Image Compatible with: Windows XP and Windows Vista all versions & Windows 7 (works with Steam)

LOWEST PRICED COD2 VIP ACCESS ANYWHERE! - Simply give us a small site donation and get access to EVERY single VIP SECRET forum by R4z8r where you can download his cheats FREE, get exploit and glitch information & find out so much more!

We would like to introduce R4Z8R! Our brand new coder now has his awesome COD2 hack live for you to purchase. This hack has it all aimbot, ESP, chat spammer, no recoil and more!

Is using a hack new to you? Fear not as help is at hand. After obtaining your VIP access, we'll have you up and running within 5 minutes. There's no painful wait time, no activations to endure and our fully automated system awaits you to get you going immediately (there are a good few sites out there that leave you with a 48+ hours activation wait!).

If you need help at any stage, please shout. We have the best admins, moderators and user customer support of ANY hack out there site so please feel free to use us.

These are the current features of the Cod2 hack (features will get updated randomly!! ):

- Chams
[b]o PlayerChams
o XQZ Wallhack
o Asus Wallhack

- Esp
o Name
o Distance
o Pose
o Class
o Weapon
o Bounding Box
o Line
o Explosives
o Explosive warnings
o 2D Radar
o Ignore friends

- Aimbot
o AimThru
o AimAt
o AimKey
o Visibility Check
o Knifebot
o AutoShoot
o AutoZoom
o AutoProne
o Adjustable Field of View
o Human Aim
o Aim Speed

- Removals
o No Recoil

- Misc
o Draw Fps
o Name Changer
o Draw Time
o Draw Resolution
o Custrom crosshair

- Settings
o Menu Pos X
o Menu Pos Y
o Menu Width
o Radar Pos X
o Radar Pos Y
o Radar Size
o Crosshair Red
o Crosshair Green
o Crosshair Blue
o Save settings (4 Slots)
o Load settings (4 Slots)

[/center]

CallofDutyHacks staff will NEVER ask you for your PASSWORD or CREDIT CARD information.
Teamviewer: CallofDutyHacks strongly recommends that you ONLY allow CallofDutyHacks STAFF MEMBERS to team viewer you.
Please use the link buttons below for information and assistance.

| Member Reviews |Purchase a Subscription |See All Our Cheats |Loader Reset |
Image Image Image Image
A_D_M_I_N
SITE A_D_M_I_N
SITE A_D_M_I_N

Return to [VIP FORUM ACCESS HERE] COD2 - Donate For Full Forum Access & Free Cheats